These pictures are from last weekend when it snowed, but I wanted to show you my awesome snowsuit that Quinn got too big for and it's mine! Just wait until it snows this week and I will have Mommy take some pictures of my new Princess snow boots....I love them! We went to the Holiday Parade downtown tonight and I got to wear them. The parade was pretty and we saw Santa there, I like to call him Santi. Tomorrow we are putting up the big X-mas tree, we put the little one up the other night and decorated it with candy canes. We will send you some more pictures when we get it all decorated. Too bad you all weren't around tonight when I was dancing to High School Musical...I told and showed Mommy how people dance and where they put their hands on their hips. Mommy really seemed to like my moves, I think she was laughing so hard she was crying a little bit- hope everything is OK with her.
Miss you all!!!!
Zoe
No comments:
Post a Comment