Friday, November 28, 2008

Family Time

Hi again- Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We did! Everyone had fun and got plenty to eat. Check out my turkey leg- I couldn't eat it all, and Mommy and my aunts called me Uncle Leo when I ate it. I didn't understand, but it was yummy. Daddy thinks Patti may have come out with the overall "chef of the day" award.
Zoe and Paige have so much fun together, they stayed in Zoe's closet playing in their "princess cave" for about and hour and they told everyone to leave them alone, even me! That's OK because I had more time to hang out with Baby Grant. On Friday we took him out in the snow with us.
Today we went to Toys R Us to check out toys for X-mas, we even made a list so we could send it to Santa. I think we have been good enough this year to get some good presents. Too bad Gregg will probably just get coal, he can't stay off the naughty list.
It has been snowing around here this weekend, hopefully there will be more snow when I wake up so Zoe and I can get all our gear on and play in it. Have a great week everyone!
Love you tons,
Quinn






























A little dancing after a Princess Parade

No comments: