Sunday, November 23, 2008

The North Pole

Hello Everyone!
We had a great weekend! First, Mommy and Daddy's friends Mike and Jill Patterson came to visit. They were really nice, but the best part was their cute little dog, Harvey. He was super sweet and let us play with him a lot. They had clothes to dress him up in. I don't think Marley would ever let us do that to her.
Then on Sunday we did something we had never done before (I can't believe Mommy and Daddy waited so long to take us there.) I tried to guess all the way to Pikes Peak where we were going- I think that may have been a long ride for Mommy and Daddy. We ended up at the North Pole, and it was Awesome!!!! There were tons of rides and we got to see Santa. You can see me riding the roller coaster with no hands, I think I rode it about 10 times. It was too fast for Zoe and some of the rides were too spinny for Mommy, but we all had fun. I can't wait to go back!!!
Love,
Quinn
























No comments: