Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa's Little Helpers

Do you love my outfit? Ever since Mommy showed this too me I have wanted to wear it, I've even asked if I could wear it to bed. She finally said I could wear it to Linda's the other day. We put up our Christmas tree last weekend and Quinn and I love setting the self timer, check us out peeking in the background.

I am getting very excited for X-mas, but Quinn is another story. He is VERY excited, he LOVES presents. I heard Mommy telling him to slow down and enjoy it. She was telling him a story about how when she was little she always opened her presents faster than everyone else and then just had to sit around and wait....I don't think he was really listening, but she tried. I'm going to take her advice and really take it all in this year!

We are taking it easy this weekend, but next weekend will be different because Grandpa T-Bone and his crew are going to be here...YEAH!!!!

Hope you all have a great Sunday.

Love lots,
Zoe

PS...look at my shirt...why would anyone question me being on the Nice List?






















No comments: