Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I don't really know what that means, but we went to a party with hats and noise makers and everyone was saying that. I do know that Mommy and Daddy let us stay up until almost midnight that night, and eventhough I slept in until 9:00 AM, I was still very tired and a little loopy the next day. I just kept cuddling Daddy until I took a nap.
Things are going pretty well in the New Year for us. Quinn and I are having a little trouble adjusting to not having extra people around. I think we might need to work on listening better tomorrow, I think that is what they have been telling us over and over :)...I also added a video from Christmas when Paige and I were playing with our babies, hopefully Patti will show it to her.
Have a great weekend!
Zoe












No comments: