Here we are at the Iowa Cubs game. I haven't quite figured out why Gregg knows so many important people, but we ended up on the field, meeting the manager and the owner. I also got to throw out the first pitch. No one was really able to get a very good video of it, but I'm walking out there, and then if you watch carefully I think you can see the ball bounce right in front of the plate. I threw it really hard. During the game we played, got autographs and loved hanging out with Jake Buckner and Jake Johnson. Good thing there aren't any pictures of Zoe trying to kiss Jake Johnson. This was just one of the many fun times we had in Iowa.Quinn






Mommy messed up this video, but the people are laughing because I wasn't scared at all walking out there, I guess the announcer just got done saying that I looked like someone who had done this before. I was pretty focused as I walked out there. I don't know why people thought I was going to be nervous- it was FUN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment