Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back to School


Here we are, on our first days of school. I can't believe that Mommy has had me standing in front of these flowers for three years in a row now posing for pictures on the first day of school. She told me I have to do it unitl I'm a senior in high school.
I started school almost a week ago, and Zoe just went today. She was really excited and said she learned all day long.
You can see me with my teacher Mrs. Dodson, she is really nice, and Zoe is with Ms. Angela. Right now they are the only girls at preschool, it is them and three little boys for Zoe to kiss--oh, I mean play with. Just kidding.
I'm enjoying school, recess is the best, somedays we go three times!!
Hope you all have fun when you start school!! Miss you!!
Quinn and Zoe









No comments: