It has been a couple weeks now since I have officially graduated from preschool, but we still wanted to show you some pictures and videos of me marching in and singing a song. Ms. Angela told us to be serious, and I always do what Ms. Angela says. Hopefully Zoe will do the same next year when she goes to preschool. I will of course be continuing my scholarly ways at Evans International Elementary school next year in kindergarten, can you believe it?
Mommy is home now-YEAH!!- and she said she will be better about catching you all up on some videos. She promised to send some from swim lessons- that is what we are doing this week. And Paige is here for a couple days too!! Summer is awesome!
ps. mommy didn't make that cake, it was at ms. angela's and she thought she posted a video of me singing, but it's not on here, she will get it next time....
later- Quinn

No comments:
Post a Comment