Hi all, especially the Moms! Hope everyone is having a great relaxing day. I am being quite lazy myself. Getting these pictures on here is my one accomplishment of the day. Thanks to everyone for the cards and calls. I noticed I hadn't put any pictures up in awhile. These are a few of what we have been doing over the past few weekends. Spending time with everyone in Denver, and Quinn has had soccer games on Sat. He has one game left and he seems to enjoy it quite a bit. Todd and I also enjoy watching the two little boys on his team dominate the opponents, they are A LOT better than everyone else...it is cute! Oh, and you will see that Paige and Zoe got a chance to sleep together again, and they succeeded-only took about an hour this time. That is how we found them when we went to bed. :)
Have a great week!
Love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment