We have had a pretty big week here in Colorado Springs. Tuesday night we all went to the Sky Sox game. Here we are with my buddy, Sox the Fox. The next night Daddy and I went back, just the boys, and we had a blast! I rode the giant slide about 20 times. Mommy and Zoe stayed home and watched Barbie Princess and did their nails...lame, but I think they had fun too.
Aunt Amy was very excited for the Husker game today and sent us some new shirts, and I got a cool Husker sign from Terry Rice...Go Big Red.
Some of you may have heard that Zoe and I really liked watching the Olympics, especially the gymnastics. We have been doing lots of moves and here is a little video of Zoe doing her Shawn Johnson routine last night, she is so funny!
Hope you are all having a great weekend. I rode in a hot air ballon today, and we are getting up early tomorrow to go back to the balloon festival. Mommy will send you pictures soon, it was awesome!
Love you!
Quinn
No comments:
Post a Comment