
Hi! It's me, Zoe, this time. We had a great long weekend. The Balloon Festival was best part, Quinn and I love it! On Saturday, we slept in so we missed them taking off, but we found some landing and Quinn got to ride in one of the hot air balloons. It was so exciting! The people were really nice and let him and another little girl go up in the air. You can see his little head peeking over the side. I could have gone too, but decided I better wait unitl I'm just a little bigger.
Today, I went to Linda's and played with my friends, Gabby, Johnny and Roman, I call him Romie though. I just took a bath and put Paige and Kyroo to bed, guess I'm next. Hope you all have a great week and I love you all VERY much!
Hugs and Kisses,
Zoe
No comments:
Post a Comment