Todd often says I should never doubt him (haha), and happily I will admit he was right about the Ironbirds having an undefeated season. Monday night they won the championship 1-0 and we actually have video of Quinn hitting a triple that scored the winning run (that is not me screaming.) And no team is complete without a solid set of cheerleaders. They have been doing cheers on a soccer field nearby and there was one performance behind the dugout. Still can't be sure if they ever saw two plays in a row in 19 games, but they have spirit! Last week some of you heard there were two nights of horrible storms. The last picture is some of the hail that we had in our yard. I think Q still has it in the freezer :).
Can't wait to see you all in the next two weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment