Friday, June 11, 2010

School is out for Summer!

The end of Kindergarten is here, and I can't believe it! I loved being at Evans this year. Here are some pictures of my class and my friends Analise and Taylor, who I went to an extra reading class with this year. Analise is a little "girly" for me, but Taylor is a good friend. We had a performance, and I was really hot, but I hung in there....I would have rather been playing baseball.
Zoe finished level one of preschool and she may have gotten more awards her first year than me. She is really good at school and got a Leadership award from Ms. Angela. She said she is always helping out and keeping everyone in line. (sounds a bit like a "bossy" award to me). I will admit, I am proud of her, just like Mommy and Daddy are. Even though we both love school, I think I love summer just a little bit more!
Love you all!!
Quinn




















No comments: