Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jumpy and Rosa

I'd like to introduce you to our first pets. The fabulous firebelly toad, Jumpy, and the beautiful betta, Rosa. Gregg and Nana, thank you very much for the gift card and letting us get our presents early. I am going to just have one toad for awhile, and I will be his friend, and Zoe is waiting for Nana to get Rosa a buddy.

I can't wait for you all to meet them. They are amazing little animals and we are going to be very good pet owners. I already know that I have to go to the store every week to get crickets for Jumpy and I can't hold him very much because the oils on our skin are toxic to him. Call us this week and find out how they are adjusting to their new homes!!!!
Just under three weeks to Zoe's B-day!!!!!!

Love,
Quinn





















No comments: