Hope everyone is having a happy Fourth of July. Zoe and I are going to do some fireworks tonight when it stops raining. I realized that if I only talk about it once or twice an hour, it will be dark sooner. We added some videos of swimming lessons, which we have been taking all summer. Zoe is actually braver than her video shows. She can do both her floats by herself when she feels like it. The other night we went to the Sky Sox game and I spent the money Grandpa T-Bone gave me on the giant snow cone that I shared with Zoe.(thanks T-Bone) I guess it was a big deal because it was the first perfect game in Sky Sox history, but I was pretty busy going down the slide and didn't really notice.
I counted it today and it is only 8 MORE DAYS before we are headed to Iowa!!!! YEAH!!! We can't wait to see everyone!!
Love you!!
Quinn

No comments:
Post a Comment