Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big Week for Zoe

Hi! I have a had a very exciting couple days! Monday, as many of you know, Shaun Johnson was on Dancing With the Stars. Did you all see her? I was frozen in front of the TV watching her, and then I turned to Mommy and said,"She looks different, she is beautiful." Quinn and I like dancing together as we watch the show. Monday night I also had a tumbling class, and I did all of it. The first week I was a little nervous, but not any more. I walked on the balance beam, stretched and jumped. I can't wait to go back next week!
And then last night my crawling baby came from the package truck!!!!! I screamed when it got here, she is SOO cute! Thanks Nana!!! I took a picture of her myself, for you, Nana, and I even named her Fancy Nancy. She's a good baby and I've been taking care of her and reading her books.
I hope you guys have a had a good week too. Quinn, Mommy and Daddy say "hi" too.
Love you!
Zoe


























No comments: